Thursday, October 4, 2018

Year of Blooms - September

flower blog series



September spelled out in flowers

September flowers all came from our new place, which is a little bit exciting!


flowers in the garden
Before I left I transplanted what I could into pots and seeing all the little blooms together made me smile!

nasturtium flower
The nasturtiums did really well!

white australian native orchid
As promised (from last months write up) a shot of the orchid we save, now in bloom!

pink azalea  and white orchid
Definitely a flower hightlight of the year for me!

flower seedlings
I planted a bunch more seeds this month, I've noticed a few have sprouted but overall a bad success rate, even after diligently following the packet's instructions *sad face*

orange nasturtium
At the moment all the flowers are in pots but I plan to make a specific garden for all of them!

pink nasturtium

pink azalea
There isn't a whole lot of flowers at our new place but they do have a few azalea shrubs!

flower garden pots
I may have gone a little overboard on the photo taking this month!

pink macro flower

dendrobium white orchid
You can also see how we put one of the orchids into the fork of a tree and so far it's loving that spot

pretty flowers in garden

flower garden

flower garden

patio flowers
That desert rose gets the award for most prolific bloom-er! 
I can't believe it has bloomed yet again!

macro flower photography

australian flowers in blooms

flowers in pots
High five to the African violet for also blooming again!

white mauve and purple flowers

In our backyard is a tree called, Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow with it's white, mauve and purple flowers blooming all at once :)


garden flower
Spring definitely delivered!

4 comments:

  1. Flowers are the greatest models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative spirit!! I was just showing your stools to my brother-in-law because he had one made for us as a wedding gift that looks similar to your creations. <3 Also, that SEP flower photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eep! You have a new name :) :) Such a nice present from your brother-in-law! Hopefully a photo of it will pop up on your blog at some point :) Congrats on your wedding!

      Delete

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)