Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Creative Mock & Submit - October

September was an off art month for me.  I worked on a new pattern each week and every design I hated! So I gave myself some slack and some breathing space and now I'm back fresh with October's pattern.  This pattern is the final of three I've been working on.  I've been keeping it a secret who I'm submitting the three designs to, until now - anthropologie! Definitely, a dream place to see a print!  In my travels, I watched a video (potentially doing the viral rounds?!) which was all about not saying no to yourself.  Which I love.  Essentially the message is about going for the big things in life and letting others tell you no, rather than stopping yourself before you've even started.  I'm prepared to hear crickets from Anthropologie or a big fat no but at least I didn't say no to myself :) :) Give it a try!

seaweed jewel pattern
I really wanted to do a seaweed design (after many failed attempts) I came up with this jeweled beauty which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)